Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Up and Coming

For the next 2 months I'm going to really focus on this blog. I'm going to write a script into it. I will develop the characters and completely dissect how I write into this blog. I hope it doesn't get stolen or copied because after I write the script I'll give myself a month to film it. It may be an hour long it may be 10 minutes long. I want to dedicate this blog to script writing, but mainly to the next script. I hope to blog everyday and get some encouragement, I'll share this blog in my other blog because I'm a huge fan of blogging. This might be a bad way to write a script especially if it's good. I hope to get comments and reviews on this story line. I'm very excited to write this script. I don't know what it will be about so my next blog will be a brain storm. Wish me luck and I'll do my best to write in this everyday when I wake up or go to bed, whatever time is necessary. I'm about to come upon a busy summer but I think I'll still write everyday. So definitely wish me luck, write your opinions. I pray that this script is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment