Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Idea Came

I was just weed eating the grass, listening to blink-182 and it hit me. I need a movie for the moment I'm in. I'm not the best film maker so it's nothing complicated. I wrote a script when I was 15 called "A Tale Of Two Hearts". The script didn't take me but 6 months to write and I started writing new idea's in between. The story I'm going to tell is called "Teenage Years, Over". It will come to the summary of some people about to go to college. I'll throw my beliefs and aspirations, show where some people are headed and how they made that decision. It takes thought on the idea of change. This will come to a big changing point in your life. I don't know the length of the film yet but I'm guess 10 minutes to 1 hour. I'm excited about it. Tonight I'll write the blue print and characters. You see I've been watching Dawson's Creek which sells a lot of moral values. I like the show because it shows what I've been through, and what I'm going through and going to go through. Now then it shows from the beginning of high school where it started to a little after high school. This film will be my movie of my part in time of Dawson's creek. It will be about what I came through to get to this point and the change that will come and how to take it on. I'm excited to write this. Some how I already came up with the name and I really like the name. Now I'm very excited to write the blueprint tonight and I hope to keep focused and finish the script within a month and then put up a kickstarter video. I do have a lot of films I want to film. But hopefully this one will be my start. Tarzan, Idle in the street, A tale of two heart, and the comedy TV show I came up with will all be on delay. This is the script where I'm a douche, this is the script that describes a certain part of life and how to take it on and the changes you may have to go threw. Let's get this show on the road. I'm ready to start writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment