Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Idea's

Today I came up with a great idea but forgot to write it down. I also realized I need to write about what I believe in. I came up with a scary short about a villain who's inside of a dog. That will be my horror. This was my film idea. It's about a multiple personality disorder and what that person see's. It shows them and then there other side. Then I'll have to come up with a plot and some other stuff. I have a lot of idea's which I may just start writing on. The first one will be "Idle in the Street". Then I have a story which I've started. I may work on that. There's so many scripts and stories to write but I want to write one that hits me. I may start working on the airport story. I think tomorrow I'll work on some stuff. I need an idea to strike me. One that connects with the present. I think I'm starting to draw something. This film will show the kids past life and what he's went through, now he's at the point of college where he has to choose his future. Then conflicts create and drama stirs. I don't know if I like that. I'll give myself the rest of the week to come up with what I'll write. Tomorrow I'll throw the bowl together. All the film ideas that are important to me and what I want to film soon. Tonight and tomorrow I'll brain storm some new stuff and throw in what I've came up with. It's hard, I need something I believe in, something that makes a difference, and something that means something to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment